- Are you tired of working with inexperienced therapists?
- Do you feel defeated with not understanding how to make things better?
- Are you frustrated of not receiving the one-on-one care you seek and deserve?
- Do you feel discouraged after your previous care, and not satisfied with your end result?
If you are looking for a provider with almost 20 years of experience, who has received the highest level of specialty training in the field of physical therapy, Kimberly Pointer is your therapist!
Kimberly Specializes in:
- Lower Back and Neck Pain
- Orthopedic Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Advanced Hands-on Therapy Techniques
- Posture and Balance Training
Get to Know Kimberly:
Kimberly was born in Chicago, IL, but was raised on a farm around Columbia, MO. Staying busy on the family farm influenced Kimberly’s work ethic at a very young age. It took the whole family to keep the farm going and today she is a key part of keeping our Empower family together.
After attending “hospital camp” in high school, Kimberly explored many healthcare career options, but found her home in the physical therapy department.
Kimberly works hard in her professional career and extends that same work ethic to her family. Kimberly’s oldest son Preston recently earned The Eagle Scout honor, and her youngest son Henry is working toward the same distinction. Ava, Kimberly’s daughter, plays club volleyball as well as softball. Youth sports has become a passion both personally and professionally.
- B.S. in Health/Pre-PT at Truman State University, 1996
- M.P.T. Southwest Baptist University, 2001
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT), IAOM-US, 2012
- Clinical Education Coordinator
- Compliance Officer